Development and Maintenance of Quality Measures for Long-Term Care – Hospital Quality Reporting Program (LTCH QRP)
The technical expert panel (TEP) has published a new summary report covering the Development and Maintenance of Quality Measures for Long-Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program. The new report related to a meeting of the TEP that was held on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 focusing on current LTCH QRP quality and resource use measures. The objective was to report on existing measures and to make recommendations for future measures.
The new TEP Report can be accessed on the TEPs webpage.
Other reports on that page include:
- Claims-Only and Hybrid Hospital-Wide (All-Condition, All-Procedure) Risk-Standardized Mortality Measures
- Development of the Hospice Quality Reporting Program HEART Comprehensive Patient Assessment Instrument
- Quality Measure Development: Supporting Efficiency and Innovation in the Process of Developing CMS Quality Measures
- Development of Outpatient Outcome Measures for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Development and Maintenance of Quality Measures for Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP)
- Development and Maintenance of Post-Acute Care Cross-Setting Standardized Patient Assessment Data
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility (IPF) Outcome and Process Measure Development and Maintenance
- Quality Measure Development (QMD): Dual Enrollees, Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS), and Medicaid Innovation Accelerator Program (IAP).
- Task: Technical Expert Panel: Medicaid Innovation Accelerator Program (IAP)-Substance Use Disorder, Beneficiaries with Complex Needs, and Physical-Mental Health Integration
- Hospital Inpatient and Outpatient Process and Structural Measure Development and Maintenance (Hospital-MDM)
- Development and Maintenance of Quality Measures for Long-Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program (LTCH QRP)
Source: Health Law Blog