Green Bay Health Care Lawyer – Opening Office in Green Bay Wisconsin
I just wanted to let readers of our health care blog know that Ruder Ware will be opening a Green Bay office and that three Green Bay attorneys will be joining our firm. This will provide us with a presence in the Green Bay/Appleton Markets that will enhance our community presence and enable us to better serve our client in eastern Wisconsin. Our health care and compliance practice with be greatly enhanced as a result of this move.
This move will provide a local platform through which we can better serve our health care clients.
Health Care Law Practice – Green Bay Health Lawyers Ruder Ware
Ruder Ware has a long history of representing health care clients. The firm recognizes that the highly regulated and complex nature of the industry demands the attention of a team of attorneys who, as a group, monitor constantly evolving laws and regulations and their impact on our health care clients. At Ruder Ware, we offer a full-service solution to clients as our focus team consists of health care, business, employment, and litigation attorneys with knowledge of the health care industry. As a result, we are able to take best practices from other industries and apply them to the health care industry, thereby increasing the ability to respond promptly to the rapidly changing health care environment.
- Compliance Planning, Operation, and Defense
- Health Care Contract Negotiation and Preparation
- Self-Referral and Anti-Kickback Issues
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Issues
- Physician and Group Representation
- Antitrust Laws in Health Care Transactions
- Health Care Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Defense
- Integrated Delivery System Development
- Managed Care and ACO Compliance
- Information Technology In Health Care
- Telehealth and Telemedicine Law
- Certificate of Need Planning, Preparation, and Litigation
- Behavioral Health Lawyers-Wisconsin Behavioral Health Representation
- Legislative and Regulatory Matters
- Long-Term Care
- Labor and Employment Law for Health Care Providers
- Physicians and Physician Groups
- Hospitals and Health Care Systems
- Long Term Care Providers
- Dentists and Dental Groups
- Chiropractors and Chiropractic Groups
- Home Health Providers
- Radiology Centers
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Clinical Laboratories
- DME Providers
- Group Purchasing Organizations
- Independent Provider Organization
- Alternative Health Care Clinics
Below is the official press release:
Ruder Ware, L.L.S.C.
For Immediate Release
Attorneys Ronald Metzler, Christopher Pahl, and Chad Levanetz to join
Ruder Ware at its new Green Bay Office
WAUSAU, WI – April 27, 2018 – Ruder Ware is pleased to announce the opening of its Green Bay office and that Attorneys Ronald Metzler, Christopher Pahl, and Chad Levanetz will be joining the firm. The new office will be located at 222 Cherry Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin, which is the current location of Metzler, Timm, Treleven, S.C.
Attorney Ron Metzler – Having practiced law for over 30 years, Ron is a well-respected and well-known commercial attorney with close ties to the banking industry.
Attorney Chris Pahl – With his strong ties to the Green Bay community, Chris has built his practice around real estate development and condominium law as well as commercial transactions and estate planning.
Attorney Chad Levanetz – A seasoned litigation attorney, Chad counsels clients in the areas of real estate, construction, and general business disputes.
Stew Etten, Ruder Ware managing partner, stated, “Ruder Ware is always looking for outstanding attorneys to join our firm. With the opportunity to add Attorneys Metzler, Pahl, and Levanetz, the time was right to open a Green Bay office. We’re very excited to have attorneys of their caliber join our team of professionals.”
About Ruder Ware
Founded in 1920, Ruder Ware is the largest law firm headquartered north of Madison. With offices in Wausau, Eau Claire, and Green Bay over 40 attorneys provide legal and business advice to clients with operations of all sizes. Areas of practice include: Employment, Benefits & Labor Relations, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Business Transactions, Trusts & Estates, and Fiduciary Services. Ruder Ware, Business Attorneys for Business Success. www.ruderware.com
Ruder Ware, L.L.S.C.
Source: Health Law Blog