Health Care Lawyer for Physicians
John Fisher has been a practicing health care attorney since 1985 and has acquired a depth of knowledge and perspective on health care legal issues that can only come over a long career in health care law. Over the course of his practice, John has focused on representing and counseling a wide range of health care providers including clinically integrated provider groups, health care systems, long term care providers, ambulatory surgery centers, physician groups, home health providers and other participants in the health care industry.
John is certified in Health Care Compliance by the Health Care Compliance Association and a large portion of his practice focuses on health care compliance. He has also been involved in the creation and operation of provider networks and clinically integrated provider systems going as far back as 1990. His 25 years of experience in provider integration gives him a depth of perspective in clinical integration and managed care contracting that can be matched against any other health care attorney in the country.
John’s practice covers the full spectrum of regulatory and transactional services for healthcare providers. By way of example, some of the more recent matters that John has handled include the following:
- Creation of a system-wide compliance program for a large, national chain of long term care facilities.
- Establishment of several clinically integrated health care systems and creation of mechanisms to support clinical integration.
- Representation of various providers in connection with resolution of potential compliance issues.
- Development of telehealth programs.
- Establishment of certified home health care agencies.
- Negotiation of a wide range of legal relationships between health care providers.
- Merger of multiple health care provider into a single integrated healthcare organization.
- A wide range of healthcare mergers and acquisitions including compliance due diligence and transactional issues.
John is an accomplished speaker on various healthcare matters. He routinely presents to various organizations on healthcare issues. He has also presented to the Health Care compliance Association and various other organizations on topics relevant to the health care industry.